Q: Car shakes and rattles in first gear

Wen i put in first gear the car shakes and rattle plus there not much power with a noise from engine plus in reverse the car will go back then all of a sudden comes to a stop as if somebody slammed brakes on

A: Hello. Your vehicle has a few things going ...

Hello. Your vehicle has a few things going on and it is probably best you have it inspected by an experienced technician. The shakes and rattles may be due to worn engine mounts or an out of tune ignition system. The binding in reverse may be a broken or loose component on the vehicle. Avoid an unsafe driving situation by not driving until this is checked. Consider having the shaking and rattling issue diagnosed by an experienced technician from YourMechanic at your home or office if you need further help.