Q: what to do with so de mirror camera

asked by on December 21, 2016

I have a honda mirror camera. i want to know what I can do with it or if I can only it sell it. Can I connect it to a computer?

I would imagine that the camera is supposed to be mounted to the rear view mirror as a dash cam. Dash cams are good in the event that you are involved in an automobile accident or if someone attempts to hijack your vehicle while your are driving. The dash cam will help determine who is at fault in an accident and may catch the face of the prospective thief. This is all good information to hand over to police or the insurance company depending on the situation. It is also possible that you could sell the dash cam as well to another person.