Q: My EPC and battery light is on in my 2012 Volkswagen Jetta and it will not start.

Epc battery light is on my Volkswagen Jetta 2012 turn over but won't start

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello. This can be caused by a number of reasons. The EPC light will come on when the computer detects a problem within the power train system. This can be as easy as a bad sensor or a more complicated electrical issue. Retrieving any codes from the computer would be the first place to start to determine what the issue is. If there are no codes then further testing of the sensors would need to be done. You should have this testing done by a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, that can come to you to [diagnose why the vehicle will not start] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-not-starting-inspection