Q: Truck will not start, just turns over - 2002 Dodge Ram 1500

I was driving my truck and it was running great. Then I was backing up and it died . So I tried to restart it but it just keeps turning over .I towed it home .and tried to turn it over again but nothing this time no check engine light no chimes no gauges like there was no battery in the truck but all the lights worked windows locks ect. So I thou ecm went bad bought a new one of those .and I got a ignition switch . Just in case changed both of those parts and it the same issue but it will turn over again. Checked for spark and I don't have any .i do have fuel pressure in rail. Thou. So I thought maybe it is the asd relay buy I bought a new one and its the same issue .. I also got a new crank and cam sensor on it and nothing has changed. . Any help or ideas would be great ty

Hi there. It looks as if you’ve checked multiple components except for the the starter or starter relay. In most cases, like you’ve described, the issue of not being able to crank an engine over is caused by a bad starter relay or the starter motor being damaged.

I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine why the car is not startingand suggest any necessary repairs.