Q: Why does my car blow heat then stop and then start up again??

Last night my heater was working fine, then it stopped, then starting blowing heat again. then later on today it did it again??

This may be a sign of a faulty blower motor. As you know, these have electric motors in them that wear out over time and will begin to make squeaking or grinding noises as the bearings begin to wear out. The electrical contacts may also wear out causing the motor to fail. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and replace your blower motor.