Q: I know about turning off new text message notifications on Uconnect, but is there anyway to turn it off completely? I still get th

I've read different blogs and people seem happy to find out how to turn off new text message notifications, but I don't understand why if it still interrupts music with the Partial notification

Hi there. One of the issues with the Uconnect system on newer Dodge / Chrysler vehicles is the confusion on how to completely disable the system; so it won’t interrupt music or other communication. The truth is there is no way to disable the system. However, you can adjust your phone’s settings to disable the text message system. Here is a good video on how to accomplish this.