Q: Car pulls while driving

My car kind of pulls when driving. It's as if I have a stick shift and its changing gears. It's just a slight pull.

A: Sounds like you might be describing a bit o...

Sounds like you might be describing a bit of a hard shift or transmission shudder. The issue can be caused by an internally leaking servo in the transmission. The repair sometimes requires removal of the transmission to gain access to the servo cover. The seal itself looks like a rubber o-ring, but inspection of the servo itself and the inner walls of the where the servo rides is important. If there is any damage, further repairs will be necessary for a proper fix. Have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose your car's pulling issue.