Q: I have 2016 promaster city I want to know how to silence the seat belt alarm

I have 2016 promaster city I want to know how to silence the seat belt alarm. I have a 2014 ram pickup and all you have to do is unplug and plug the seat belt three times in 10 sec. but it don’t work on my promaster

The seat belt warning will chime as long as you are not wearing your belt and the vehicle is moving. The procedure to disable the warning is similar in both vehicles you have mentioned. The best way to disable this warning chime is to wear your seat belt while you are operating the vehicle and both the warning chime and warning light will stop. If there is a fault in the belt buckle causing the warning to chime while you are wearing your seat belt, this should be fixed sooner rather than later as this may have an effect on how the restraint system operates in the event of a crash. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out for a closer inspection of the warning system and offer a more personal diagnosis.

3. I have 2016 promaster city I want to know how to silence the seat belt alarm