Q: How do I find the button to reset my odometer from trip to actual mileage on my Malibu

the mileage on my car is set to measure trip mileage. I need to know the total mileage . How do I change it. I know I have to press the button, where is it located

Hi there. Most GM vehicles from 2009 to current 2017 models utilize the Driver Information Center. A general introduction to this system can be found by watching this video, but your owner manual in the glove box should provide you with step-by-step instructions as well.

• How do I find the button to reset my odometer from trip to actual mileage on my Malibu