Q: Car brakes are stuck on.

Hi, I was driving my moms Dodge Journey 2016 and I left the Carr running to while I was in the store and I didn't fully crank the car and I when I was getting ready to leave I put the car in drive and then tried to press the brake but it wouldn't move so I put the car back in park because I realized I did not crank the car after doing that i tried to crank the car but the break was stuck and all it kept saying was paling assist system off and the car wouldn't crank or move but it did switch gear the brake is just stuck

Try putting the transmission shifter in park or neutral and see if the brake pedal becomes unstuck. If not, then you may have to remove the battery cables to reset the electrical system so that the parking assist is shut off to relax the brake pedal. If you need further assistance with your brake pedal sticking, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Car brakes are stuck on.