Q: Can you please assist me regarding my ford bantam 2004 model 1.3 xi. It does not start when its raining or partly cloudy.

Ellow, can you please assist me regarding my ford bantam 2004 model 1.3 xi it does not start when its raining or partly cloudy, when i turn the key to start it does not turn the engine but the cluster can disply

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Usually electrical issues are common when it is wet out. I recommend replacing the spark plugs as they are not producing enough spark for added moisture in the atmosphere. Then check all of the ground wires to the vehicle and make sure that they are all tight and clean. If you need further assistance with your no start condition, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.