Q: What does the tail light indicator mean?

What does the tail light indicator mean?

The tail light indicator is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the tail lights are turned on.

Q: How do I unlock the car with the smart key?

The smart key allows you to unlock your vehicle without using the key. Here’s how to use the unlock feature: 1. Make sure the smart key is on your person, such as in your pocket. 2. Press the button on...

Q: Wheel lights on my truck. Are they legal or illegal to have?

The law states that lights are to be stationary on a vehicle unless they are for a purpose vehicle with a strobe light, like a tow truck. Also the law states that the lights cannot create a distraction to the...

Q: How do I replace the climate control air filter?

The climate control air filter will need to be replaced periodically. Replacing the filter is a quick and easy task: 1. Open the glove box. 2. Rotate the stoppers on either side counterclockwise, until they can be removed. 3. Remove...