Q: What does the tail light indicator mean?

What does the tail light indicator mean?

The tail light indicator is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the tail lights are turned on.

What is the vehicle load limit?

All vehicles have a load limit, which is the amount of combined weight they can safely carry without putting undue strain on the engine and transmission, which can lead to damage. Your car’s load limit is 825 pounds without the...

What does the automatic transaxle shift indicator mean?

The automatic transaxle shift indicator is located on your instrument panel. This indicator illuminates when the automatic transaxle shift position has been selected.

Where are the front cup holders?

The front cup holders are located next to the shift lever.

How do I change the radio station in a 2012 Ford F-150?

Playing music while driving is a big part of the driving experience and your truck is equipped with a radio that allows to you play various kinds of music through different stations. To change the Radio Station. Use the...

How do I fold down the rear seat?

The rear seat of your Accord is designed to fold down onto the seat bottom to provide access to the trunk, as well as to help make carrying larger items easily. Folding down the seat back just requires a few...

How do I make a phone call with Bluetooth?

If your phone is Bluetooth capable and it’s paired with your car’s audio system, you can use the hands-free system to accept or make phone calls. Here’s how to do it: Turn the ignition to on. Make sure your...

How do I unlock the trunk with the key?

Your trunk can be opened with your key very easily. Simply insert the key into the trunk lock, above the license plate, and rotate the key clockwise until the trunk unlatches.

How often should I change the drive belt

Hello. Your car was equipped with an EPDM-based (ethylene propylene diene monomer) serpentine belt that theoretically can last the lifetime of that vehicle. It will certainly last at least ten years or 150,000 miles, whichever comes first. Nevertheless, belts can...

Car stalls and P0401 insufficient egr flow

The P0401 code is for low EGR flow, but would not be the cause of the stalling if the flow was too low. You also state the problem is when the engine is cold and goes away after it is...