Q: What does the tail light indicator mean?

What does the tail light indicator mean?

The tail light indicator is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the tail lights are turned on.

3. What does the tail light indicator mean?

Q: Cylinder 4 misfire code P0304

You should recheck computer to see if same code is coming up P0304? If it is then check plug wire to see if it has oil on it from a leaking valve cover gasket getting oil on plug wire and...

Q: Door locks go on and off fast, whole dashboard goes off, transmission seems out of gear, RPMs go up, wont start at times, switch on

Hey there. It sounds like you may have a major electrical issue with your vehicle. This could be a short of some kind or a computer going bad. I would recommend enlisting the assistance of a qualified professional who is...

Q: Belts squeal when starting, turning, and going in reverse.

This could be just a simple belt adjustment since you have multiple belts on your car. I do not see a belt issue when going into reverse but turning could be the power steering belt is loose. I would recommend...