Q: What does the tail light indicator mean?

What does the tail light indicator mean?

The tail light indicator is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the tail lights are turned on.

3. What does the tail light indicator mean?

Q: Hyundai Elantra 2017- RPM is going up and same time Speed is reducing on Highway

In most cases this issue is caused by a faulty speed sensor on the transmission or a ECU glitch that should be reviewed or repaired by a Hyundai dealership. Since your car is a new model, it might be best...

Q: Battery keeps getting drained on a 1990 Mazda Miata

The first thing you'd want to do is have your alternator checked. It could be that the alternator is not charging the battery. It sounds pretty typical to me. If it's not that, you have a really bad wiring harness...

Q: I want to buy this car, but there is terrible smell from cigarettes. How can I get rid of totally and is it possible at all?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I recommend you check out our article here on how to get rid of a smell in your car. Cigarette smell can be difficult to remove from certain materials: cloths, carpets, and even the...