Q: What does the tail light indicator mean?

What does the tail light indicator mean?

The tail light indicator is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the tail lights are turned on.

Does my car have a timing belt or timing chain?

Hello there, thanks for your question. Your vehicle has a timing belt, not a chain. The recommended replacement mileage for the belt is 150,000 at which time related (nearby) components such as the water pump, thermostat, timing pulley bearings(s) and...

Brake booster has oil in it. Engine oil.

The vacuum pump was the source of the oil in all probability. Also, check the wastegate vacuum lines for any signs of oil. If there's any question then I'd suggest replacing them too. If you'd like a fresh set...

My car is making a chirping noise when I accelerate and turn right. It stops when I brake.

At 30,000 miles you likely need a brake pad replacement. Your brake pads come with indicators attached (metal tabs that squeak when they are worn down). I would recommend a full brake inspection and go from there.