Q: What does the tail light indicator mean?

What does the tail light indicator mean?

The tail light indicator is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the tail lights are turned on.

3. What does the tail light indicator mean?

Q: I have a 2013 hyundai elantra. today my car would not shift out of 1st gear and would not go over 20 miles per hour it was like i

It sounds like the transmission may have gone into limp mode. An electronic or mechanical issue with the transmission is telling the transmission control unit to keep the speed and shifting down. If you are the original owner of the...

Q: Q: How do I flash the high beams?

You can flash the high beams to get someone’s attention, or to alert other drivers. To do so pull the turn signal lever towards you, and then release it. The high beams will flash on and then off, and the...

Q: Q: Jerking reaction when accelerating

Hi There, The jerking or bucking problem you describe is normally associated with either transmission problems or some kind of misfire related to ignition problems (i.e. crank sensor, cam sensor, ignition coils, bad spark plug wires or plugs) or in...