Q: What does the tail light indicator mean?

What does the tail light indicator mean?

The tail light indicator is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the tail lights are turned on.

3. What does the tail light indicator mean?

Q: What type of serpentine belt would i use for a 2013 hyundai elantra

There are two types of serpentine belts for your Hyundai. One is for models with adaptive transmission control and one is without. Without seeing the vehicle it would be tough to tell which model yours is. If you're able to...

Q: hissing sound when accelerating - 2014 Volkswagen Tiguan

Hello. The sound you are hearing is most likely a vacuum or intake manifold leak. The vacuum created by the engine is crucial for proper intake of fuel and air, as well as the combustion inside of the chamber. Now...

Q: My car won't start I just got a new starter , when I try to start my car it make a click sound nothing else.

Hi there. It sounds like a weak battery, however there are other possibilities that can create the same symptom. Has the battery been tested? Have it tested with a digital volt/ohm tester that provides current voltage, cold cranking amps, and...