Q: my car vibrate when accelerate

My car vibrate when i accelerate but when i remove my leg from a pedal the shaking stop... i have changed all tires and also changed cv but still the car is shaking but when it go at high speed like 120 and high the shaking will stop

Well, first I hope you’re not actually driving 120 mph in your 2004 Toyota Camry. Most engine shaking issues while under acceleration are caused by loose motor mounts or stabilizer bar bushings. It can also be caused by clogged fuel injector nozzles or issues with the ignition system causing a misfire at lower speeds. I would advise that you contact one of our local ASE certified mechanics to road test your vehicle and determine what might be causing the vibration issue.

3. my car vibrate when accelerate