Q: Not sure what to replace first on Front end suspension on lifted power wagon

My tires are extremely shaky when driving and turning. The previous owner continued to drive it with the death wobble occurring often. I can grab the tie rod and dual steering stabilizer and shake it back and forth. Alot of play on ouster tie rods. But bushings are fine. The steering dampers are worn. The bushings for sway bar end links are corroded. The steering box has oil all over it. And there is a little click when checking for bearing and ball joint not much at all. With all that said which would be most urgent to replace and get it driving again? No vehicle is about to put me under. But thanks a ton for reading all this, Brett

A: Hi there: Honestly, everything you listed ...

Hi there:

Honestly, everything you listed is urgent to be replaced at the same time if possible. Without physically inspecting your Dodge Ram 2500, it's impossible to give you a priority list that would be professional or a safe option. You might want to have one of our mobile mechanics complete a front end inspection onsite so they can give you a better and more accurate estimate.