Q: Regarding All Wheel Drive

I have a 2014 Chrysler 300s AWD. And while it is in AWD it does a jerking type motion. And I was wondering if I am doing something wrong or maybe you have encountered this issue elsewhere?

A: Hi Chrysler 300 owner: With only 20,000 mi...

Hi Chrysler 300 owner:

With only 20,000 miles on a 2014 Chrysler 300 AWD, you definitely should not be experiencing any jerking type motion while you drive under normal operation. A few of the potential mechanical problems that cause similar symptoms to occur in most AWD or 4WD vehicles include, clogged fuel injectors, problems with the O2 sensor or other ECU controlled ignition sensors, problem with transmission, or wheel bearings/suspension parts that are damaged.

Another potential issue that might cause the jerking motion is if the parking brake is left on while driving. Since your car has only 20,000 miles, it should still be under warranty with the dealership. I'd call them first to describe the problem and see if this is something they can fix under a warranty claim. If not, then contact a local ASE certified mechanic so they can test drive the Chrysler 300 and diagnose the rough driving symptom firsthand.