Q: Whats the cost of clutch plate of automatic transmission???

What's the cost of clutch plate of Honda city automatic transmission?? & is there any chance that it will have to change because of any fault

Hi there. It really depends on the model of Honda you have and what is actually damaged. Typically the clutch plate is a part of a rebuild kit, which can range from $100 to $400 for the parts; based on multiple variables. If you are having a problem with your transmission, it’s a good idea to have the vehicle inspected first, so they can verify what’s damaged.