Q: Engine mount replace 2012 Audi A7

I have A7 2012 with passenger side engine mount need to replace, is it consider front or side engine mount ??. Because I try to get a quote but there is no option to chose which side of mount i need it say front , side or rear. And do i need to change both or just a damage mount. Thanks

Hi there - in this case, you have nailed it - it’s the passenger side engine mount. The engine mounts on this engine (L & R) are hydraulic, and leak fluid when they rupture. It is possible that both of the engine mounts have ruptured and should be replaced together.

Sent to CS

• right & left, front engine mount replacement
  3. Engine mount replace 2012 Audi A7