Q: Had battery cables and ends replaced. They said alternator and battery was good, but sometimes it will not start and needs to be jumped

Had cables and ends replaced they said battery and alternator was good but will not crank sometimes without being jumped

Hi. There is something still draining the battery. There could be an interior light staying on and you don’t realize it. Car chargers can also drain the battery when the car is off. There is also the possibility that the alternator is not charging properly or the battery to the car is now bad. I recommend having a professional, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the battery so that the appropriate repairs can be done.

3. Had battery cables and ends replaced. They said alternator and battery was good, but sometimes it will not start and needs to be jumped