My odometer is out on my car. How do I find out how many ...

Q: My odometer is out on my car. How do I find out how many miles is on it?

The screen that tells me how many mile are on my car is out. Trying to figure out how many miles is on my car to sell it

Hi Jasmine. Thanks for contacting us today. On a digital speedometer, the mileage is stored in the ECU and simply displayed on the gauge. By having the speedometer fixed, the milage should appear on the dash. You can set up a speedometer not working inspection to determine what repairs are needed.