Q: Why do my 2002 infiniti temperture rise quickly once started i've changed the thermostat,and the fan @clutch

My SUV temperature rises as soon as I start it. And after I ride a little while it gets hot when idle at lights or stop sign, but when the car is moving it goes back down

Hello, and thank you for writing in. With the repairs that you have already made, you may want to turn your attention to the water pump and the radiator. Make sure after the fan clutch replacement that the fans are turning on at the correct temperature. Then make sure the radiator is free from damage or bent in fins keeping the air from passing through. If these pass the visual inspection, then you can turn your attention to the water pump. It may not be circulating the coolant to decrease the temperature properly. Only further inspection will tell. Be careful not to overheat the engine, or you may do much worse damage. For more help resolving the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

• Why do my 2002 infiniti temperture rise quickly once started i've changed the thermostat,and the fan @clutch