Q: My car shut off while driving and it won't turn back over

Was driving and the car completely shut off now it won't turn back over I replaced the fuel pump and fuel filter so I don't know what the problem is, it tries to turn over but never catches

Assuming the engine is getting fuel with the new fuel pump, the next step would be to check for spark. The engine needs spark, air, and fuel to start and run. Air is almost always present, and again assuming fuel is as well with the new pump, there is possibly a spark issue. Lack of spark can be due to a bad ignition coil, a bad ignition module, or even a bad distributor. You can test for spark yourself, or you can have a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your no start condition to diagnose the exact cause.