Q: How do I remove heater core in a 1994 nissan pickup

The water is leaking in the passenger side. How do I fix the leak?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The heater core is a difficult component to get to. Typically, you must go through a lengthy process of accessing the core from behind the dash. Once you have access to it, you can inspect the core for leaks. It may be the core itself or the hoses running to it. Once the leak has been found, repairs can be made. For more help finding and repairing the leak, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.