Q: All new clutch slipping

asked by on December 30, 2016

Everything new master and slave and flywheel and presure plate cleaned with brake cleaner and this is 3rd clutch slips under load like hauling camper and ice house it burns it up and then it's shot first was stock then hd now stage 2 clutch

Adjust Clutch $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hey Chris. If the clutch is slipping and the components are brand new, it’s more likely that it’s either not properly adjusted, or the pressure plate is not correctly installed. We have a pretty good article that explains the process of adjusting a clutch that you might want to review. If you’re able to adjust your Ford’s clutch but it doesn’t solve the problems, It’s also a good idea to have a professional transmission or clutch specialist visit your location to complete a clutch adjustment for you.