Q: Pressure Control Solenoid 'B' Control Circuit Range/Performance Read more: https://www.autocodes.com/p0965.html

asked by on June 03, 2017

can you guy's help me I am pressure on my gas pedal and it isn't going Pressure Control Solenoid 'B' Control Circuit Range/Performance

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. The reason your are not getting a response from your gas pedal is due to the transmission fluid pressure is off, or the computer thinks it is. Typically this is caused by a bad solenoid used to regulate the pressure, or the connection to the solenoid is weak. A weak connection can be caused by the physical wires being loose or dirty, or from the solenoid being loose or dirty. Make sure everything is clean, dry, and tight before replacing the solenoid. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr