Q: Car shaking and stalling after adding oil.

I went without oil for a while. After putting oil in the engine, the car started shaking and won't stay on.

Hello, running a car without oil can be catastrophic. It is possible that you have turned bearing or damaged the connecting rods or pistons. It sounds like you may have broke something there is no way of telling without taking the oil pan off and doing a compression test. I would have someone pull the codes on the engine to see if there are any sensor issues but it is more than likely you have something catastrophic.