Q: location of knock sensors

Need to know the location of knock sensors Bank 1 and bank 2

The knock sensors are on opposite sides of the engine. Bank 1 is just above the oil drain plug, on the engine block, at the front of the engine. Bank 2 is on the back side of the engine, in a similar position as bank 1, on the engine block, above the crank position sensor. The bank 2 sensor is not easy to get to. A certified technician, like one from YourMechanic.com, will be able to determine if they are faulty and offer a quote for replacement if you decide to get them fixed. Good luck.

3. location of knock sensors