Q: My car is not gasing when I hit the gas. I was at a red light and it wouldnt move, it was like it just locked?

Just had it connected to a computer reader and it read back one code. Something about a fuel sensor. Now it seems like its locking and not letting me gas it.

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are several sensors related to the fuel system, and having that code would be beneficial for us. However, we can start with an assumption that it may have been the fuel pressure sensor, which would be the first sensor we would expect to cause these issues. Without that information being input into the PCM, the computer is not able to properly calculate how much fuel to deliver to the system. Verify this by checking the code again, or you can replace the sensor and see if it solves your issues. If it does not, we need to re-scan the code, and take further diagnostics from there. For more help or and inspection, contact our service department.

3. My car is not gasing when I hit the gas. I was at a red light and it wouldnt move, it was like it just locked?