Q: My car shakes and makes noise whenever I'm driving like it wants to shut off. It has shut off on me a couple times.

Whenever I have my car in drive it shakes and makes a gitter noise when I'm at a stop light or a stop sign on when it's in gear it has shut off on me a couple of times il just let sit then turn it on after a couple of minutes I have no gauges coming on no check engine light on either I changed my spark plugs and my coils I even changed my valve cover gasket and no change it even throws oil out where you pour it in when I check on it when it's in park

• My car shakes and makes noise whenever I'm driving like it wants to shut off. It has shut off on me a couple times.