Q: Camshaft position sensor actuator A. Bank 1

Car starts and runs then when u turn the car off and start it up again it runs rough and misses out sometimes when if u push the gas down it will smothered out. ..just started this last week

Hi there. Most modern engines have both camshaft position sensors (multiple) and crankshaft position sensors. Camshaft position sensors, in conjunction with crankshaft position sensing, allows very precise timing for ignition and fuel injection. When a camshaft position sensor fails, or works sporadically as in your case, engine management shifts to a "degraded timing mode" which is less precise, throws the Check Engine code for the failing cam sensor, but will still run. To have this taken care of, I recommend having a professional, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the stalling problem and perform the proper repairs.

3. Camshaft position sensor actuator A. Bank 1