Q: My vehicle is mixing water and oil

My vehicle is mixing water and oil

3. My vehicle is mixing water and oil

Q: Changing spark plugs on a 2007 Chevy Uplander

Yes, I take out the pack and go by feel. Do it when it's cold. Sometimes if they are really hard to get, I get them from the bottom. Jack it up and move the bottom to get to them....

Q: Car shakes and the check engine light is on

Hello. If you have misfire codes on all of these cylinders, then the problem is much more in-depth. Most of the time when this occurs on one side of the engine, it is because the timing belt is worn out...

Q: Q: Bad oil leak

Hi. Valve cover gaskets are a common leak point for high mileage vehicles. The repair is not very complicated and in most cases can be performed by a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic. Once the gaskets have been...