Q: My vehicle is mixing water and oil

My vehicle is mixing water and oil

Q: intake manifold question

I do not see the manifold listed that you mention, but the intake manifold to head should have a gasket on both sides for the lower intake and you can use grey RTV around the coolant passages. If you are...

Q: 2005 Isuzu Acsender with 168,000 miles.

The most cost effective and technically appropriate product for you is AutoZone Power Steering Fluid, part number AZPSF32. It is $5 a quart. I checked the specifications and it will work in your specific vehicle. Stop leak "additives", no matter...

Q: Replaced clutch master and slave cylinder, but my car still won't go into gear while running

If the hydraulics are working correctly, there are a couple of things that could be wrong with the clutch that would prevent it from releasing. Unfortunately, any of them will require removal of the transmission for repair. At 191,000 miles,...