Q: My vehicle is mixing water and oil

My vehicle is mixing water and oil

Q: It will shudder and sometimes die on the highway

This may be a sign of a dirty or failing mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the motor. When this fails, this...

Q: 2005 Isuzu Acsender with 168,000 miles.

The most cost effective and technically appropriate product for you is AutoZone Power Steering Fluid, part number AZPSF32. It is $5 a quart. I checked the specifications and it will work in your specific vehicle. Stop leak "additives", no matter...

Q: Will crank but will not start

I was looking up your year, make, and model of the vehicle and your engine does not have a distributor. Do you have the vehicle information correct? On a 2006 vehicle, it has a coil per cylinder and cam and...