Q: My vehicle is mixing water and oil

My vehicle is mixing water and oil

3. My vehicle is mixing water and oil

Q: Cooling system issue - 1999 Chevrolet C3500

The lower intake manifold gasket you replaced seals both coolant, and oil passages. It is possible that coolant (under higher pressure) is leaking into an oil passage. It is also possible you have a bad head gasket - leaking coolant...

Q: Cylinder number 4 is misfiring black dry carbon on spark plug code P0304

Hi there. It would appear you have covered all the bases replacing components for your P0304 engine misfire. As you already know, replacing components can be expensive and time consuming without resolution. Assuming the engine is mechanically sound, good cylinder...

Q: Idling roughly and stalling

If you are referring to your head gasket, it is possible that something may not have gone back together correctly in the process. If the gasket did not seal, this could cause compression issues which could cause your engine not...