Q: My vehicle is mixing water and oil

My vehicle is mixing water and oil

Q: Intake manifold stuck open

I'm guessing that you mean your throttle body is stuck open? These vehicles are known for having problems with their throttle bodies. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to come and examine your vehicle...

Q: 2005 Isuzu Acsender with 168,000 miles.

The most cost effective and technically appropriate product for you is AutoZone Power Steering Fluid, part number AZPSF32. It is $5 a quart. I checked the specifications and it will work in your specific vehicle. Stop leak "additives", no matter...

Q: front brakes locking up

If your front brakes are locking up after getting warm, then you will need to have the system inspected while they are locking to see if the master cylinder is holding pressure to the brakes, the calipers are not releasing,...