Q: My vehicle is mixing water and oil

My vehicle is mixing water and oil

Q: Van stalling - 1993 Chevrolet G30

Have your fuel pressure checked with the engine running, as well as checking for a dirty throttle body. Running out of gas may have stirred up sediment in the tank which has somehow found its way to the fuel injectors....

Q: Constant KA issues....

Well you have a new fuel injector, coil pack, and spark plug wires. Were the spark plugs changed? The condition of the plugs must be checked as a small crack in the plugs porcelain can cause spark to leak and...

Q: Need to know how to replace oil pan gasket

With vehicles that require the engine to be raised with the oil pan replacement, it can be much more complicated than one that does not require lifting. Many times, other items have to be removed before the engine can be...