Q: My vehicle is mixing water and oil

My vehicle is mixing water and oil

3. My vehicle is mixing water and oil

Q: Gas gauge stuck on empty

This is a problem likely related to your fuel tank sending unit. The fuel tank sending unit is a small float type component (or sensor) inside your fuel tank that measures the level of the fuel inside the tank. As...

Q: Master cylinder push rod loose

If the push rod came loose from the clutch pedal, it may be possible that the retaining pin simply slipped out, or the push rod is broken. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, examine...

Q: Oil in coolant

First, you have to determine if it is engine oil or transmission fluid. If you have an automatic transmission, then there is a heat exchanger in your radiator. Transmission fluid runs there in two hoses. If it cracks, you will...