Q: My vehicle is mixing water and oil

My vehicle is mixing water and oil

3. My vehicle is mixing water and oil

Q: If I had my manifold, solenoid, transmission, and pedal sensor fixed all within 18 months. Do I have a lemon on my hands?

In order for a vehicle to be considered to be able to claim the Lemon Law, your vehicle would need to be in for service to the dealer for one problems with three consecutive visits without the problem getting fixed....

Q: Gas tank continually cuts off at the gas pump

The fuel level sensor problem (prematurely worn contacts) is, unfortunately, a known and chronic problem with this model. Running out of gas in traffic is definitely a safety issue. I believe this repair is essential. A professional mechanic, like YourMechanic,...

Q: Why does my E46 BMW M54 not start properly?

Hello there, many faults will cause your 2003 BMW 320i to run poorly on cold start and have a cylinder 4 misfire. You have done great in replacing the coil packs, plugs, and vacuum pipe. Common faults would be a...