Q: My vehicle is mixing water and oil

My vehicle is mixing water and oil

3. My vehicle is mixing water and oil

Q: I added green antifreeze to my car when it had red in it before. Would mixing the two cause a problem with the intake gasket?

It is not advisable to mix coolant types. Over time, a chemical reaction happens between them. This can cause corrosion issues, and the mixture can begin to gel, clogging small coolant passages in components such as the radiator, intake manifold,...

Q: Gas tank continually cuts off at the gas pump

The fuel level sensor problem (prematurely worn contacts) is, unfortunately, a known and chronic problem with this model. Running out of gas in traffic is definitely a safety issue. I believe this repair is essential. A professional mechanic, like YourMechanic,...

Q: Changed heads and now it won't start. Dodge dealer said no compression

Hi there. For the valve seats to drop out of the cylinder head(s), the engine overheat must of been severe. Assuming you followed proper procedure replacing the cylinder heads. This would lead me to believe it to be the compression...