Q: My vehicle is mixing water and oil

My vehicle is mixing water and oil

Q: SUV slowed from 60 to 40 mph and lost acceleration

Diagnostic codes can be somewhat transient. If the engine management system observes the problem clearing after several drive cycles, it will turn off the Check Engine Light and clear the problem code. There is no "history file" kept. There are...

Q: Cylinder Head inspection

I would recommend pulling the cylinder heads off to inspect considering 2 of the push rods broke. This may have caused material from the broken rods to be scattered throughout the valve train or potentially other places in the motor....

Q: Head gasket has gone bad

It is certainly a possibility that your head gasket has failed. However, before any drastic decisions are made, I would ask for help from a professional mechanic. They will examine your cooling system and determine exactly what is causing the...