Q: My vehicle is mixing water and oil

My vehicle is mixing water and oil

Q: Reconstruction permit for K&N air intake kit

No it doesn't. There aren't any requirements as far as changing anything on your title when it comes to upgrading your car with a K&N air filter.

Q: 2005 isuzu ascender cuts off in the midst of driving on the highway and engine light n oil light comes on. What do i do?

Hi There, Anytime the motor shuts off, the engine and oil light will come on indicating the vehicle is performing a series of self checks. There are numerous reasons that may have caused the vehicle to shut down randomly. A...

Q: My car won't start

Generally, the most common cause of a no start is the battery. Other causes are the fuel pump, starter, ignition switch, and the neutral safety switch. With the car turning off over speed bumps, that actually sounds completely related. That...