Q: My vehicle is mixing water and oil

My vehicle is mixing water and oil

Q: Interchange

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Ford Crown Victoria. The two intake manifolds on these cars are the same, as long as they are single overhead cam motors. If you run into any issues or need some assistance, consider...

Q: Car won't turn over and brake and gear shifter won't move

The most likely cause is in the shifter. Possibly a broken shifter bushing or shifter cable. Possible causes are the ignition switch or shifter interlock. Your vehicle is a Chevy Trailblazer badged as an Isuzu. For these vehicles the shifter...

Q: Soft breaks

When you say (and now my brakes are still soft) this means you had soft brakes before and after the master cylinder was replaced. If you have soft brakes, it is caused by air in the brakes, problems with flexible...