Q: My vehicle is mixing water and oil

My vehicle is mixing water and oil

3. My vehicle is mixing water and oil

Q: Jeep takes has trouble starting initially and now has a cylinder 6 misfire

The misfire could be caused by a lack of fuel pressure. Cylinder 6 is usually the last cylinder to be fed by the fuel rail, and when the pressure is low, it can suffer from a lack of fuel. But,...

Q: Exhaust manifold leak gaskets

The heat generated by this engine at the higher power levels required to haul these rigs around causes much more expansion and movement of the exhaust manifold relative to the block. The manifold expands, and either cracks, or warps, and...

Q: The radiator hose burst on my cooling system

Hi there. Hopefully, the engine turned off before other damage was done. I would recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to replace the radiator hose for you and ensure that there was...