Q: My vehicle is mixing water and oil

My vehicle is mixing water and oil

Q: Cracked Manifold

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. If there is a crack in the exhaust manifold, there will be a tick noise or a smell of exhaust emission under the car. For the jerking motion, that would have to do with...

Q: fuel meter drops to "E" after reaching 80 miles

This is a somewhat common problem for this model caused by fuel level sensor contacts that wear out prematurely. There is no alternative to replacing the fuel level sensor. If the dealer is unwilling to cover some or all of...

Q: PO412 code on a 2002 4-cylinder Camry

Unfortunately, on this model, it often is. The catalytic converters are built into the exhaust manifold. They cost a whole lot of money at a Toyota dealer but you can get good aftermarket ones from good companies like Walter. There...