Q: My vehicle is mixing water and oil

My vehicle is mixing water and oil

Q: engine has developed a high pitched whine sound

Hi there. Usually a high pitched sound as you are describing is caused by a bearing, pulley or belt that is worn out. Since there are multiple possible sources under the hood of your vehicle that could cause this noise,...

Q: Brakes have little to no pressure to wheels

Hello! We must first determine the possibility of air entering the system. Air is the enemy to any working hydraulic system as well as moisture(water if the system is filled with oil). Though you may not have found fluid leaking...

Q: I removed the left head and the shop found 2 cracks, should I go ahead and replace both heads or just the known bad one?

I would recommend removing the other head and inspecting it for cracks also. I would recommend having the head overhauled, and if needed, replacing it then. If you can get them cheap enough, I would suggest replacing both heads if...