Q: My vehicle is mixing water and oil

asked by on November 13, 2016

My vehicle is mixing water and oil

my question is can a rear main seal leak spray oil up into the engine compartment on top of the valve cover area on passenger sid?

It may be possible since the oil can run down the oil pan and then get into the belts and slug up the passenger side of the motor. This is not as likely as the front of the engine crankshaft...

engine dies after warming up

There are several components that can cause this problem. You are correct in thinking one could be the ignition system. Heat from the environment or the engine will cause the coils to expand, and not allow for the connection to...

Heat shuts off when idling n driving

The engine controls the heater control valve opening and closing as the engine is up to operating temperature. If the engine temperature is too low then the heater output will go cold or low heat output until the engine is...