Q: Ac and heater blowing very lightly or not at all.

A couple of days ago my car had a sort of flux in power I could hear the ac blowing but it would go down then blow hard again and then not and then it stopped blowing completely yesterday Today I checked the heating 40a fuse and pulled it out and plugged it in and the ac came back on but very lightly again Also when ever I change the speed (1-4) it's as if the speed is always one or less then that. I'm not sure if it's the blower motor itself the relay or another fuse Any ideas ?

A: Hello there; there are many different fault...

Hello there; there are many different faults that can cause your 1996 Mazda 626 to have very low or no air coming from the vents. The most common failures are the blower motor, blower motor resistor, or a wiring harness fault. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to perform an Air is not coming out of vents inspection and make any repairs required to restore the airflow.