Q: stuck CD in CD player

Please HELP!!!! I have a CD stuck in the CD player (yes, my car IS that old) and I sure do want to get it out. When i start the car I can hear the CD player trying to do something and then it stops. How can I eject the CD? TIA !!

The fact that the CD is not ejecting is an indication that the CD player is broken. The CD player will likely have to be replaced. For more information on how you may be able to do this yourself, check out our article, "How to Remove a CD Stuck in a CD Player." If you need help, a certified technician can check your CD player to see what repair will need to be made.

3. stuck CD in CD player