Q: Looking for LED lights

I own a GS 350 F sport and want to replace my current lights with Light Emitting Diode lights. I am looking for the version of LED lights that are not available in the United States. Do you know where I can get these? Thanks.

The lights can be purchased from many online sources, such as Amazon or eBay. You should be careful though. There are a few problems with replacing the lights with LED lights. LED lights require much less electricity to run and without changing the wiring they are not meant for use in vehicles with normal lights. The voltage will be different and could quickly damage the LEDs. YourMechanic technicians can replace your headlights for you.

3. Looking for LED lights