Q: Panic buttons is working but alarms is not. How do I turn it on? From toyota corolla 2016

asked by on May 08, 2017

I want to activate my alarm but I do not have any idea. Panic button is working when I pressed it about 2 seconds. Lock and unlock doors also are working. But i do not know how to set my alarm so it can sound when someone try to open doors. I do not know is if disable it or if I need to visit a mechanic service so they can activated it. Thanks a bunch

You are most likely not having an issue with the alarm. The system is designed to not arm itself until a certain amount of time after you lock all doors. The system will disable the ignition and activate after about 1 minute. If you continue to have issues or questions then I suggest you have the system checked by a mechanic.