Q: Q: Banging/ rattling noise coming from the front suspension?

Whenever I go over a big dip/uneven road in the road usually at low speeds I hear a rattle in the front end, and you can hear it rattle a lot down bumpy roads or uneven roads like dirt. I've done both endlinks, sway bar bushings, new ACDelco brand new ready mount struts. Could it be coming from the control arm bushings most likely? I took a video showing the control arm bushings as I turn the wheel each way here is the video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VC-L4K2Uofs. From that video is the control arm supposed to move that much against the bushing? The rattle sounds like something hitting something, the same sound I'm hearing is like a worn out sway bar bushing as you go over bumps.

Hi.. unfortunately, I could not access the video (says, "content not available"). The rubber bond in a control arm bushing should be tight and appear unbroken and thus there should be no "excess" free play as you move the arm. There will "resilience" in the joint but the point is the "joint" should be overall tight. With the amount and obviousness of rattling that you are describing, I would simply recommend you request a vehicle noise diagnostic. Obviously, a part or parts are loose - and there are lots of possibilities - so, at this point, a certified mechanic would be able to make quick work of this and get to the bottom of it for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Q: Banging/ rattling noise coming from the front suspension?