Q: Hello does coils mess up at the same time? How do you know if dealer fix the problem first time

08 SRX does coils stop firing one after another and how do you know if it was fix the first time?

There is a possibility that a coil can fail close to the same time as each other but not likely. The computer will set a code for each failed coil or cylinder. If a different coil fails then you will have code for the different cylinder coil.

• Hello does coils mess up at the same time? How do you know if dealer fix the problem first time