Q: My car does not start when I turn the key in the ignition but the dashboard lights turn on. Fuse keeps burning out.

The fuse f3 keeps burning out and the car doesn't start at all

Hi there. Sounds like the starter or starter solenoid has failed and is creating an overload on the electrical system making the fuse burn. Check the wires on the starter and relay and make sure that they are tight. If the wires are good, then I recommend replacing the starter and starter relay. If you need further assistance with diagnosing the starter circuit, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My car does not start when I turn the key in the ignition but the dashboard lights turn on. Fuse keeps burning out.