Q: how come my engine fall out while i was driving?

when me and my wife bought our car from savannah goergia k&l auto sales on montgemery st and 37th,i asked questions about the chevrolet 2005 impala police package,they told me that is was nothing wrong with it at all,i asked them to put it on a machine and see all wrong with it.everything was brand new.the sensor had read low tire pressure.Then a week later or 2 weeks,my radiator was bad and i got a receipt from O'Reilys auto part for a brand new radiator put on.Then my power steering locked up on me then i went back to O'Reileys for a power steering hose and pump.After that,my front tire had a slow leak in my tire tube and i paid 10.00 for another tube.Then i had got another oil change,tire roatation,alignment done,tunip,another rack opinion,oil coolant system,new light for front and back,and bought anti-freze,that all together came up to 2300.00 and i payed 3500.00 to walk out off the lot and liability..have you heard of a engine and motormouth fall out the car while driving??

A: Based upon what you have described it sound...

Based upon what you have described it sounds like the car has had a variety of problems that you have already fixed. With that being said, it is not unreasonable to suspect that a motor mount could potentially vibrate loose and fall out of the bottom of the vehicle while driving. This is highly unlikely, however it is not impossible. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose and repair.