Q: My vehicle vibrates when I hit about 50mph Also makes a wind noise when I accelerate really bad shaking

Van make a loud vibration when accelerated I can also hear a wind noise when I drive around 50mph when I turn left you can hear a metal noise I have replaced hub wheel bearing CV joint and tie rods

I would recommend having your tires inspected by a qualified professional to determine if any irregularities exist. It is possible that a slipped belt could be causing this issue in one or more of your tires. It is also possible that the tires could be out of balance causing this issue as well.