Q: Okay so this is all very stupid I know. So I was doing donuts (yes doing donuts in my fwd suv)

asked by on October 03, 2016

So now my car is stuck in nuetral I guess? I won't drive or park. What do you think the problem is? Why should I do?

Not able to change gears Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Buick Rendezvous. From what you’ve described, you most likely damaged the transmission. You will need to take the vehicle to a transmission mechanic to fix this particular issue. If you’d like a second opinion on this, have one of our mobile technicians come to you and diagnose the issue with your gears firsthand.