Q: Okay so this is all very stupid I know. So I was doing donuts (yes doing donuts in my fwd suv)

So now my car is stuck in nuetral I guess? I won't drive or park. What do you think the problem is? Why should I do?

A: Hello, thanks for writing in about your Bui...

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Buick Rendezvous. From what you've described, you most likely damaged the transmission. You will need to take the vehicle to a transmission mechanic to fix this particular issue. If you'd like a second opinion on this, have one of our mobile technicians come to you and diagnose the issue with your gears firsthand.