Q: Clicking in dash causes the car to shut off. 1995 Buick Regal

When I'm driving a clicking car starts come from the dash board. The lights on mi AC controls start flickering and the car shuts off while running. When I try and start the car, their is the same clicking sound in the dash and the car won't start.

Hello - your Buick has most of the electrical relays mounted under the dash. It is likely that one or more of these relays (ignition or AC relay) has burned contacts and causing the electrical power interrupt you notice to the engine, and the clicking noise you hear. It is also possible that the ignition switch has burned contacts, and is triggering this problem as well - road vibration, bumps, potholes wiggle the ignition key. I recommend an electrical system inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Clicking in dash causes the car to shut off. 1995 Buick Regal