Q: I have no ignition, or dash lights when turning key. All relays and battery are fine. Dash lights work when headlights are on.

I'm thinking its some kind of electrical problem. I got it to start one time with the remote start. After that, nothing. I've tried jump box to be sure I have power. All electronic systems work except the dash lights, and ignition. Any ideas?

A: You may have a bad connection in the connec...

You may have a bad connection in the connectors to the body control module, instrument cluster, and ECM. Try to disconnect the battery and disconnect these modules. Afterwards, apply dielectric lube to the connectors and reconnect the battery and see if problem goes away. The connections are known to get small amounts of corrosion in the pin connections. The dielectric lube stops the corrosion and makes a good connection again. If you need some assistance with this, consider YourMechanic, since you can’t get the car running. One of our mobile experts will be able to come to your home to diagnose the starting issue firsthand and recommend an accurate fix.