Q: Xenon low beam not working

The LH Xenon low beam is not working. I removed the bumper, changed bulbs, exchanged the ballast, ignitor, etc., left to right. I moved the LH assembly to the right side, and it works fine. The left assembly did come on a couple times slowly when still installed on left side and stayed on until it shut it off, but it would not come back on.

A: Hello. There is likely an electrical fault ...

Hello. There is likely an electrical fault on the vehicle side of the wiring harness. Blow fuses or broken wires can plague any electrical system. I recommend having an experienced technician inspect the circuitry concerning the vehicle exterior lighting system. They will be able to diagnose and repair your headlights to get your car back on the road safely.

Our certified mechanics come to you 銉籅acked by 12-month, 12,000-mile guarantee銉籉air and transparent pricing