Q: Reverse lights dont work

My reverse lights don't work i checked the bulbs they are good but they dont get power i was told to replace the neutral safety switch but my neutral safety switch work properly what could be the problem?

You will need to go the the reverse light sockets in the rear and with key on and parking brake applied move shifter to reverse and test the socket to see if it is getting power to the sockets. If they are then you have bad bulbs. If not then the most likely cause is the neutral switch is not making contact internally for the reverse lights. You will need to replace switch or have further testing done to isolate the wiring issue with a mechanic like one from YourMechanic.

3. Reverse lights dont work