I can change the bass setting on my equinox car radio but...

Q: I can change the bass setting on my equinox car radio but it doesn't keep the setting. When I change the station it reverts to the

asked by on July 13, 2017

I can change the bass setting on my radio but it doesn't stay. When I change the station it reverts back to the prior setting. How do I keep my preferences?

The bass and treble function should not change between station and if the radio does not retain the setting you put it at then it is an internal radio problem. If your radio will not retain station presets after turning off the radio then you may have a blown radio fuse for the keep alive memory. This cauld be your problem and should check both radio fuses. If both are good then your radio is malfunctioning.