Q: Car pulls to the right at different speeds

asked by on August 25, 2016

I've been experiencing some issue while driving the car, for which I went to the dealership but the matter wasn't resolved. When I drive, no matter what the speed is, the car would start pulling to the right. Do you have any idea what could be causing this and how it could be fixed?

Thanks for writing in about your 2012 BMW 535xi. There are several potential causes for the car to pull in one direction. The pull you’re feeling may just be due to the crown of the road. Other potential causes include incorrect tire pressure, uneven tire wear, incorrect alignment angles or worn steering/suspension parts. If you’d like a second opinion, the experts at YourMechanic can inspect the pulling issue firsthand to make a diagnosis.