Q: Right turn produces noise - 2011 Toyota Camry

when I make aright turn there is a grinding noise . when the car is going straight there is still noise but not as bad. this is all in the left front wheel.

Hi there. It sounds like you have a wheel bearing or axle failure. A failing wheel bearing will generally produce more noise when loaded; LF when turning right and RF when turning left. An axle can produce similar noise if the boot has been leaking for some time and the lubricant is now too low or gone altogether. I strongly suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. YourMechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a noise while turning inspection if you need further help.