Q: How much would it cost to replace a head gasket in a ford e-150 ecoline wagon

How much would it cost to replace a head gasket in a ford e-150 ecoline wagon

Hi Jennifer. Thanks for contacting us today. Unfortunately, replacing a head gasket is not a service that our mobile mechanics can offer - as it requires more equipment and time to complete than our mobile services can provide. Your best option is to contact a local engine repair shop to receive an accurate estimate.

3. How much would it cost to replace a head gasket in a ford e-150 ecoline wagon