Q: I recently changed my cabin air filter and I saw more noise from the engine. Why does this happen?

I recently change my cabin filter and i saw more noise from engine. In air filter is it bse of new cab...why it happens?

A: Hi there. The noise you’re hearing may not ...

Hi there. The noise you’re hearing may not be engine noise. You may be hearing debris being knocked around the blower motor. The debris may have fallen into the blower motor when you changed the cabin filter. Remove the filter and remove the debris and confirm that all the debris has been removed by starting the blower and checking for noise. If there is no debris and the motor is noisy, then it may have been damaged and need to be replaced. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. YourMechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with an inspection of the noise so that the fault can be pinpointed and repaired.