Q: Location of fuel pump inertia switch

Can not locate fuel pump inertia switch.

The vehicle is not equipped with an fuel pump inertia switch. Your vehicle uses fuel cutoff solenoid on engine only.

3. Location of fuel pump inertia switch

Q: Where is the location of the cabin air filter on a 2002 F-250 P/U, 2-wheel drive, Diesel 7.3?

For some reason Ford used three different evaporator case designs in the trucks this year. The filter will be in one of these three locations. Look behind the glove box and there is a cover on case and filter is...

Q: Q: How do I adjust the steering wheel?

The steering wheel can be adjusted so that it is in the optimal position for you. To adjust the steering wheel, push the Steering Wheel lever (located under the steering wheel) down, until it locks into place. Then adjust the...

Q: Gas filler neck rejects fuel immediately.

Your fuel neck has a restriction in the hose. The filler neck has a big hose on the out side and a smaller hose on the inside. If someone tried to siphon gas from your truck they may have knocked...