Q: Location of fuel pump inertia switch

Can not locate fuel pump inertia switch.

The vehicle is not equipped with an fuel pump inertia switch. Your vehicle uses fuel cutoff solenoid on engine only.

3. Location of fuel pump inertia switch

Q: where is the fuel pump relay located?

Hi Ian. Thanks for contacting us today. I might be mistaken, but I believe the fuel pump relay is located behind the radio of the vehicle, near the primary fuse panel on the F-350 Super Duty. To locate and remove...

Q: Q: Transmission is slipping

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle may be experiencing more than one issue. The trouble code you have listed appears to be for an issue with the vehicle's fuel pressure sensor or circuit. It may...

Q: Q: Engine clicking and shaking

Hello. The symptoms you describe can be caused by a few different things. A few possibilities are an exhaust leak, or some sort of engine performance issue, such as a misfire. If the noise appears to be coming from the...